As the world ponders what is happening with the Corona Virus, let us stick to some fundamental truths, so that you remain healthy, strong and vibrant.
1) The facts keep changing so let’s focus on the truth. The truth is, that the healthier you are, the more likely you will be OK.
2) Health compromises of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. And the truth is, to be truly OK, one must manage all aspects of living as a human being.
3) If you are overly stressed in any area of your life (in particular your mental and emotional well-being) your immune system can be lowered. (NB: This is not OK. Being healthy includes dealing with whatever you have to deal with in life – seek help if you need it.)
4) The media aims to suck you in with their drama, because that’s what sells. Keep focused on what you want. Keep focused on what you are thinking. Remember, your body follows instructions, from your thoughts.
5) Take the time to center your attention on breathing clean air deeply into your lungs everyday for five minutes and continue to hydrate the cells in your body with ample good quality water.
6) Stay away from ‘foods’ that tend to lower immune function. My friend Paul Chek calls these, ‘The 4 White Devils’, namely; sugar, commercial milk, table salt and white flour. Instead, consume highly nutritious foods that are alive and come directly from mother nature.
7) Avoid over training, yet keep your body active and prioritize recovery. That means, supporting the parasympathetic side of your nervous system to bolster energy, vitality and immunity. (BTW your immune system loves moving outdoors in fresh air and getting to bed early!)
This week, I encourage you to tweak your lifestyle and boost your brain and body, for better life performance and share this message with friends and family who may benefit.
Have a brilliant week and let me know how you get on. I’m starting a new health and wealth coaching group at the end of March. If you are interested and want information, contact me.
Remember, creating Healthy Richuals can be challenging – yet the investment, always pays off in the long run.
Stay strong and think well!